Welcome to Staddon Heights Golf Club
Staddon Heights is a superb 18-hole cliff top course with a Par of 70 and a yardage of 6226 yards. Situated on the outskirts of the historical naval city of Plymouth, the club has wonderful views along the Devon and Cornwall coastline, Plymouth Sound, the City of Plymouth and inland over the Dartmoor and Bodmin hills.
Staddon Heights Golf Club was established in 1904 and, over the years, it has matured into a course that offers players of all standards a challenging, enjoyable and memorable experience.
With excellent clubhouse facilities and a restaurant, bar and function rooms the club is well-placed to cater for large or small groups alike. Whether you are visiting for a round of golf or a family function you can be assured of a very warm welcome.
STADDON HEIGHTS INTRODUCES FLEXIBLE MEMBERSHIP
See Memberships page for details
AND YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A GOLFER -
Staddon Heights has a vibrant Social Membership enjoying the Bar, Restaurant, atmosphere and breathtaking views.
Club Facts at a Glance
- 18-hole cliff top course with stunning views
- practice facilities including range and putting greens
- Short game practice area with large pitching and chipping green and bunker
- A large Clubhouse with comfortable changing rooms and excellent bar and restaurant facilities
- Function rooms for hire
- Extensive free car parking
FOR A CHECK ON CURRENT PLAYING CONDITIONS, PLEASE CLICK HERE